There has never been a better moment to study cybersecurity than right now. Because of the significance in this day and age, systems, data, and information are continuously under attack, and tech workers and managers must be able to stay aware of and apply the latest technologies and tactics to protect their important data from falling into the wrong hands.
Enroll in our cybersecurity course to learn the terminologies, technical know-how, and practical skills needed to combat threats. Get hands-on experience and technical knowledge to protect your digital assets. Learn about numerous attack kinds and how to combat all aspects of a company’s technology and commercial processes. Make sure your skills are up to date and your systems are effectively protected in the fierce struggle for information security.
This course aims to:
• Make you understand why you should take Cybersecurity seriously.
• Teach how simple it is to secure your devices. And how this can prevent attacks and make your devices more secure.
• Teach participants what Social Engineering is and how the hackers are using it. What the most common forms of Social Engineering are.
• Teach participants how to protect the personal data you have recorded on your computers, laptops and mobile devices.
• Make you job ready if you wish to pursue a career in cybersecurity.
• Protect and defend computer systems and networks from cybersecurity attacks.
• Diagnose and investigate cybersecurity events or crimes related to computer systems and digital evidence.
• Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to detect current and future attacks on an organization’s computer systems and networks.
• Effectively communicate in a professional setting to address information security issues.
• Anyone with a keen interest in ethical hacking and internet security/safe practices.
• Anyone with access to electronic device….Like you!
• Neo Cloud Technologies offers Professional Training in Cybersecurity from beginner level through intermediate to professional
• Learning Cyber Security, you must have the basic knowledge of Hardware, Software and Networking.