OVERVIEW OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING IN ABUJA
Planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to accomplish specific project goals is the discipline of project management. Achieving project goals and targets while taking into consideration the project’s scope, time, quality, and cost is the major goal of project management. It makes team cooperation on a single project easier and speeds up the project workflow.
As a project manager you will have the skill set to manage people, materials and resources effectively and efficiently to achieve desired result within the expected time frame.
If you are already a professional in one field or the other, then you need Project Management skill set to have effective delivery when a project is entrusted to your hands.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
This course aims to:
• Teach professionalism in team management and product development processes
• Understand and effectively implement project execution processes.
• Become fully Certified Project Manager
• Implement the SCRUM MASTER in Product Development.
WHO THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR?
• Anyone who wants to become a certified Project Manager and have the expertise in product development process especially in Technology development