OVERVIEW OF BEGINNER LEVEL TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK
Telecom Network Architecture course starts with evolution of the legacy PSTN networks. The course covers Network Architecture for Fixed and Wireless networks for a Service Provider.
The course covers Open Systems Interconnection or OSI model, which is a theoretical framework for understanding and explaining networking protocols.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
This course aims to:
• Make you understand the architecture of wireless and wire-line networks
• Teach Basic concepts on frequency and spectrum
• Teach participants what OSI Model is all about.
WHO THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR?
• Anyone interested to learn more about telecommunication network.
DETAILED COURSE CONTENT
• Neo Cloud Technologies offers Professional Training in Network from beginner level through intermediate to professional
• How to use and operate with electronic devices like computers, laptops and mobile phones.
• How to connect to the internet.
LENGTH OF THE COURSE
2 hours per class
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
Tests, class discussion groups and research projects after every class.